Double-Sided 4EvaSeal® Tape
- 4EvaSeal® Double-Sided tape can be used between plies of roofing materials and flashings, skylights, windows, doors, joints cracks and other places (such as an RV) to bond and seal materials.
- The product is available in 30 and 60 mil thicknesses.
- It can also be used between metals to prevent corrosion.
- The tape can also be rolled up or beaded and used to fill gaps, joints, holes or other areas of the building envelope to provide a watertight seal.
- Double-Sided tape is not resistant to UV exposure.
Features & Benefits
|Ideal for windows, doors, joints, etc.
||Provides watertight seal
Use 4EvaSeal ® Double Sided Tape For: