HumiSeal® Stripper 1091 is:
- compatible with all HumiSeal silicone coatings.
- compliant with RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- safe for use on printed circuit board assemblies.
- compatible with metals, PTFE, polyethylene, and polypropylene.
Stripper 1091 has:
- no ozone depleting chemicals
Typical Physical Properties of HumiSeal® Stripper 1091
|Compatible HumiSeal® Coatings||HumiSeal® Silicone Coatings|
|Relative Evaporating Rate (BuAc=1)||N/A|
|Flash Point (°C/ºF) TCC||64/147|
|Shelf Life, from DOM||24 months|
Directions for Use
Immerse the component or printed circuit board assembly into HumiSeal® Stripper 1091. The rate at which the existing coating will dissolve will depend upon its thickness and age. Heating HumiSeal® Stripper 1091 will increase its effectiveness significantly (Caution: Do not exceed 52°C max). Some silicone coatings may take between 2 hours and 12 hours to dissolve.
After the existing coating has been removed, thoroughly rinse the assembly in isopropyl alcohol prior to rinsing in deionized water or other qualified cleaning process. Dry the assembly thoroughly prior to recoating.
HumiSeal® Stripper 1091 is corrosive and the following standard safety precautions should be observed:
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- In case of prolonged skin contact, wash with water.
- In case of eye contact, flush with plenty amount of water and contact physician.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Unused portions of HumiSeal® products must be disposed of in compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for more specific product information.