CIM 1061 is a liquid applied urethane coating that:
- ANSI/NSF 61 approved for potable water contact up to 82ºC.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Cures in hours to form a tough elastomeric coating
- Ideal for coating concrete
- Available in 5 gallons and .8 gallon kits.
Features & Benefits
|Bonds to most substrates||Excellent adhesion provides a fully bonded waterproofing system|
|Approved to ANSI/NSF 61 Standard||Suitable for contact with potable water for tanks as small as 5,000 gallons|
|Lowest permeability in industry||Designed for constant immersion environments|
|High solids/low VOC||Compliant to toughest VOC regulations|
|UV stable||Suitable for applications in direct contact with UV|
|Excellent chemical resistant||Resistant to strong acids and bases|
|Excellent Concrete Crack Bridging||Bridge new cracks up to ¼ inch|
Need more information?
Let’s connect and never miss an update or news from us.