CIM 1061 is a liquid applied urethane coating that:
- ANSI/NSF 61 approved for potable water contact up to 82ºC.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Cures in hours to form a tough elastomeric coating
- Ideal for coating concrete
- Available in 5 gallons and .8 gallon kits.
Features & Benefits
|Bonds to most substrates
||Excellent adhesion provides a fully bonded waterproofing system
|Approved to ANSI/NSF 61 Standard
||Suitable for contact with potable water for tanks as small as 5,000 gallons
|Lowest permeability in industry
||Designed for constant immersion environments
|High solids/low VOC
||Compliant to toughest VOC regulations
||Suitable for applications in direct contact with UV
|Excellent chemical resistant
||Resistant to strong acids and bases
|Excellent Concrete Crack Bridging
|| Bridge new cracks up to ¼ inch