HumiSeal® Stripper 1063 is:
- used to strip 1A27 and 1A33 urethane families.
- compliant with RoHS Directive 20202/95/EU.
- safe for use on printed circuit board assemblies.
Stripper 1063 has:
- flammable ingredients
Directions for Use
- immerse the assembly into HumiSeal® Stripper 1063
- soak for 30-60 minutes
- brush loose material from the assembly
- clean the assembly with IPA, DI water or other qualified cleaning solution
- inspect the assembly to ensure the coating has been completely removed
- repeat the steps above if the coating is still on the assembly
- bake for a minimum of 30 minutes @ 60 – 65°C after the final cleaning process
The use of heat is not required for use with HumiSeal® Stripper 1063. A fully cured urethane coating of nominal thickness will typically dissolve readily within 30 to 60 minutes upon contact with HumiSeal® Stripper 1063. It is important to thoroughly clean the assembly after the conformal coating removal process. Following the cleaning process, the assembly should be baked to remove residual moisture for a minimum of 30 minutes at 60 – 65°C.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- In case of prolonged skin contact, wash with water.
- In case of eye contact, flush with plenty amount of water and contact physician.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Unused portions of HumiSeal® products must be disposed of in compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for more specific product information.
|Compatible HumiSeal® Coatings||1A27 & 1A33 Families|
|Average Wt.(lbs) /Gal @ 20°C||2.10|
|Specific Gravity||0.84 ± .01|
|Relative Evaporating Rate (BuAc =1)||11.1|
|Shelf Life, DOM||12 months|