Automotive electronic assemblies continue to become an increasingly sophisticated and important aspect of both the functionality and reliability of modern automobiles. These assemblies are placed in more demanding end-use environments where risk of degradation in performance from humidity, salt-spray, noxious gases and other corrosion sources.
Advantages of conformal coating in automotive electronics include:
- Reduced use of protective enclosures
- Weight reduction from enclosure elimination
- Improved circuit performance
- Enhanced device reliability
- resistance to fluids and oils
HumiSeal is a leading supplier of conformal coatings to the automotive industry for in-cabin, under the hood and exterior electronic applications. We supply every major OEM, through multiple Tier 1 – Tier 3 suppliers.
*use desktop for better display
Some of our most successful HumiSeal products for the automotive market include:
- Two of our popular acrylic coatings are 1B31 and 1B73
- A popular synthetic rubber coating is 1B51NSLU
- Two widely used UV curable coatings are UV40 and UV500