HumiSeal® 1A33 aerosol conformal coating is:
- urethane chemistry
- fast drying
- single component
- IPC-CC-830 compliant
- UL file number E105698
HumiSeal 1A33 aerosol conformal coating has:
- excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies
- excellent flexibility
- fluorescence under UV light for ease of inspection
- reworkability with ease
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC compliance
Application of 1A33 aerosolConformal Coating
- Allow 48 hours minimum to reach room temperature before using cans stored or received during cold weather.
- When applied in conditions of high ambient humidity, blushing (cloudy white film) may appear. Heating the coated assembly in an oven for 1/2 hour at 76°C eliminates this condition.
- Surface must be cleaned of dirt, wax, grease, flux residues and all similar contaminants for successful application of the coating.
- Mask areas not requiring coating from overspray using suitable non-silicone masking methods or materials.
- Shake can vigorously before using and repeat frequently during use.
- Best results are obtained by spraying from a distance of 30 – 40 cm in light even coats. A film thickness of 25 – 75 microns is sufficient to provide protection.
- To clean nozzle after use, hold can upside down, then press nozzle for a few seconds.
|Solids Content, % by weight per Fed-Std-141, Meth. 4044||12 ± 1 %|
|Recommended Coating Thickness||25 – 75 microns|
|Drying Time to Handle per Fed-Std-141, Meth. 4061||10 minutes|
|Time Required to Reach Optimum Properties||30 days @ RT, 30 hours @ 76°C, 20 hours @ 88°C|
|Shelf Life, DOM||24 months|
|Thermal Shock, 50 cycles per MIL-I-46058C||-65°C to 125°C|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion – TMA||170 ppm/°C|
|Glass Transition Temperature – DSC||28°C|
|Modulus – DMA||18.1 MPa|
|Dielectric Withstand Voltage, per MIL-I-46058C||>1500 volts|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage, per ASTM D149||7500 volts|
|Dielectric Constant, at 1MHz and 25°C per ASTM D150-98||3.6|
|Dissipation Factor, at 1MHz and 25°C per ASTM D150-98||0.03|
|Insulation Resistance, per MIL-I-46058C||2.0 x 1014 ohms (200TΩ)|
|Moisture Insulation Resistance, per MIL-I-46058C||1.2 x 1010 ohms (12GΩ)|
|CTI, PLC per UL746E @ 600 volts||0|
|Recommended Stripper||Humiseal® Stripper 1063|