UV Curable Masking Gel
HumiSeal® UV92 is:
- A soft, one part, UV curable masking material.
- A thixotropic paste
- Applied easily because of its shearing thinning viscosity profile and is 100% cured by exposure to UV to provide a temporary barrier to prevent ingress of coatings into keep out areas.
HumiSeal® UV92 has:
- Excellent solvent resistance that provides selective release from conformal coating.
- Ability to survive intermittent exposure to temperatures up to 150°C.
- REACH and RoHS compliance
Properties of HumiSeal® UV92
|Specific Gravity at 25°C||1.04|
|Chemical Class||Urethane acrylate|
|Shelf Life, DOM||12 months, stored at 18 +/-10 °C|
|Recommended Curing Conditions||UV-LED at 365nm or 405nm “H” type microwave or arc lamp (minimum power of 200 mW/cm2)|
|Cleanup Solvent||Isopropyl alcohol|
|Glass Transition Temperature (Tg)||-50 °C|
|Hardness||40 Shore A|
|Elongation at Break||> 200 %|
|Operating Temperature Range||-50 to 150 °C|
- Applies easily by syringes, dispensing machines.
- Keeps contact points and connections free of coating.
- Will not tarnish gold, tin, copper, phosphor bronze and Sn/Pb solder.
- Easily removed by peeling – leaves no residue to interfere with subsequent operations.
Application of HumiSeal® UV92
Apply HumiSeal® UV92 at a thickness up to 5 mm to areas on a printed circuit board where the coating is not desired. Cure HumiSeal® UV92 under recommended UV exposure indicated above before applying a HumiSeal® conformal coatings. Remove HumiSeal® UV92 from the completed board by gently peeling it away from the surface of the protected area.
HumiSeal® UV92 is available in: 30CC, 55CC, 340CC, 1 liter, and 5 liter containers.
HumiSeal® UV92 should be stored between 8 °C and 28 °C in tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and light sources.
Application of HumiSeal® UV92 should be carried out in accordance with local and National Health and Safety regulations. Use only in well-ventilated areas to avoid inhalation of vapor. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Consult SDS prior to use.
Other products in this chemistry include:
To view SDS files you need to Login or Request Access.