Chase offers a range of technologically advanced coatings, sealants, tapes, tracer wires and associated materials used in commercial construction. Chase products have a successful track record in demanding anti-corrosion, waterproofing, tracing, coating, and other high-performance applications.
Our field-proven core technologies are unique formulations that protect infrastructure investments and solve a range of challenging problems for the oil, gas, water, wastewater, bridge, highway, fiber and associated industries.
Chase has a proven track record in the commercial construction industry by harnessing the qualities of a spectrum of chemistries and products.
- High-resistant waterproofing for concrete, cooling towers, potable and wastewater facilities, and water features.
- Window and door flashing
- Roof waterproofing products
- Above and below grade waterproofing
- Vapor barrier accessories
- Chase products provide superior performance on bridges, parking structures, highways, and elevated structures
- Extend the life-cycle of pavements
- Reduce maintenance costs and improve the durability of surfaces
- Anti-corrosion tapes and coatings for pipelines in the oil, gas, water and wastewater industries
Microspheres applications include:
- Adhesives, drywall paste, and patching compounds in construction materials for cost, weight and dry time reduction
- Added to polyurethane flooring adhesives and insulative foam
- Additives to epoxy-based systems to reduce cost and weight
- Paints to reduce weight, drying time and need for less binder
- Polymer concrete systems to reduce weight and cracking
- Fiber reinforced plastic compounds for marine applications to reduce cost and increase flexibility