Trace-Safe Tracer Wires
Conventional tracer wire conductors are susceptible to corrosion that will lead to signal interference and/or deterioration.
Trace-Safe® products feature unique water-blocking characteristics which eliminate conductive corrosion. Additionally, Trace-Safe’s smaller gauge conductor improves transmission of signals at low-frequency providing a more precise location.
Trace-Safe’s small conductor technology is safe to use in lightning intensive areas due to its reduced voltage carrying capacity. As a result, it protects sensitive assets such as natural gas lines and electronic telecommunications equipment.
Heavy duty Trace-Safe
- High strength, 1800 lbs, (8000 N)
- Economical choice since only 1 wire needed for horizontal directional drilling
- Low elongation for enhanced worker safety , no spring back
- Lightweight and flexible makes it easy to handle and install
- A perfect combination of price and performance
- Best for an open trench, Nano and micro trench applications
- Small enough to fit into an occupied duct
- Lightweight and super flexible and available in long continuous lengths allowing fewer splice points and lower impedance.