Prints & Converts Like Paper
One of the most significant advantages of PaperTyger products is the ease of printing and converting. The high white paper, film, or paper laminate can produce vivid images for graphics and sharp definition for detailed text and bar codes.
There are no special inks or setups required, and no prolonged drying times which could add cost.
- PaperTyger performs well on all offset litho printing equipment using conventional inks.
- PaperTyger performs well on a wide variety of equipment such as office and desktop printers, copiers and commercial digital printing presses.
- PaperTyger can be litho pre-printed then laser secondary printed for applications where variable print at point is required.
- PaperTyger converts like paper, as illustrated on the converting techniques below that include:
- Guillotine, sheeting, and trimming
- Roll slitting
- Die cutting
- Hole punching and drilling
- Gluing and bonding
- Sewing and grommeting
- Foil stamping