CIM EMT Primer:
- CIM EMT Primer is a two-component, 97% solids moisture tolerant epoxy coating formulated as a primer for porous surfaces
- Used in combination with CIM high performance coatings to green concrete
CIM ECO Epoxy Primer:
- Is a two-component solvent-free epoxy coating formulated for porous and non-porous surfaces such as concrete, wood, steel, aluminum, and other metals.
CIM VOC Compliant Bonding Agent:
- CIM VOC Compliant Bonding Agent is an organo-silane compound dispersed in acetone
- Improves adhesion of CIM high performance Coatings to non-porous substrates
CIM 61TN and CIM EMT PRIMER:
- Two-component epoxies primarily used to limit outgassing or bubbling on porous substrates such as concrete.
- Can be used to maintain the blasted surface on prepared metal surfaces.
- CIM EMT Primer is a solvent-free epoxy that is moisture tolerant and can be used to lower water vapor transmission rates on concrete substrates, multiple penetrations or most geotextiles.
Let’s connect and never miss an update or news from us.