Thinner 604 is:
- Compatible with HumiSeal 1B31EPA, 1A33EPA, and 1B73EPA
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
Thinner 604 has:
- flammable ingredients
Directions for Use
Add HumiSeal® Thinner to a compatible coating until the desired viscosity is obtained.
HumiSeal® Thinners are flammable and the following standard safety precautions should be observed:
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- In case of prolonged skin contact, wash with water.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water and contact physician.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Unused portions of HumiSeal® products must be disposed of in strict compliance with Local, State, and Federal laws governing such matters.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) for more specific product information.
|Compatible Coatings||1B31EPA. 1B73EPA|
|Relative Evaporating Rate (BuAc=1)||0.30|
|Specific Gravity||0.93 ± 0.01|
|Boiling Point (°C)||141|
|Vapor Pressure (mmHg)||3.8|
|Vapor Density (Air=1)||4.6|
|Flash Point (°C)||12|
|Shelf Life (DOM)||24 months|
To view SDS files you need to Login or Request Access.