HumiSeal coatings are used in the renewable energy industry and have been for many years. This industry requires superior reliability in electronics and controls due to unique requirements such as:
- Long service life requirements
- Superior reliability for, at times, remote locations
- Excellent environmental resistance across a wide range of conditions
Given remote or underwater locations supplying energy in the existing grid, networks is a challenge. Erratic power generation creates storage and transmissions issues which must rely on dependable devices. Conformal coating can provide this needed reliability.
Some of our most successful HumiSeal products for the renewable energy market include:
- Two commonly used urethane coatings are: 1A20 and 1A33
- A UV curable coating in use is UV40 Solar