HumiSeal® Stripper 1100 is:
- unique stripper to remove dual cure acrylated urethane conformal coating.
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- harmless to solder, copper, silver, gold, and nickel plating.
- is only available in the USA.
Stripper 1100 has:
- no halogens or aromatics.
Directions for Use
Immerse the component or printed circuit board assembly into HumiSeal® Stripper 1100. The rate at which the existing coating will dissolve will depend upon its thickness and age. Most coatings of normal thickness will normally be completely removed in approximately up to 30 minutes or less. The use of mechanical mixers will speed up the dissolving rate. HumiSeal® Stripper 1100 can also be used to remove the coating from small areas, by applying a few drops to the desired location.
After the existing coating has been removed, thoroughly wash the assembly in isopropyl alcohol, deionized water or other qualified cleaning processes. If the component surface of is cloudy after washing, the removal is incomplete. The removal should be repeated for a longer time. Oven dries the assembly for a minimum of 30 minutes at 66°C prior to recoating.
HumiSeal Stripper 1100 is flammable and the following standard safety precautions should be observed:
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- In case of prolonged skin contact, wash with water.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water followed by a diluted boric solution and contact physician.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Unused portions of HumiSeal products must be disposed of in compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) for more specific product information.
|Compatible HumiSeal® Coatings||UV40, UV40-250, UV40HV andUV40 GEL products|
|Relative Evaporating Rate (BuAc =1)||< 1.0|
|Flash Point (°C) TCC||92.8|
|Shelf Life, DOM||36 months|
|Colour||Light Amber to Clear|
To view SDS files you need to Login or Request Access.